We can proudly, we’ve been making clothes for 10 years already, ten years shipping clothes worldwide to happy and returning customers and also ten years improving our classics every single year with a softer touch, longer lasting prints or better fitting after processing all those customers feedback.
These are some of the key details you can find in one of our Sweaters:
- Heavyweight: Made with 300/330 grams per square meter American Fleece.
- Combed cotton: We used combed cotton yarn, softer that regular yarn.
- Brushed Interior: Our classics feature carded American Fleece, this soft interior provides extra warmth.
- Flatlock Stitching: This type of stitching is used to reduce the bulk yarn on the inside.
- Pressed Print: Prints are pressed for longer lasting results, this could be a problem on t-shirts preventing transpiration, but works perfect on our American Fleece.
- Double Fleece Hood: Our hoodies feature the same 300 grams fleece as the sweater for the hood lining, this makes it look thick and stays at it’s place, of course, it’s also perfect for those cold winter days.
These sweaters are 100% Made in Portugal (Europe), we pick from yarn or dye color to our hangtag (that by the way now in 2019 includes a sticker on it!).
This makes the Sweater, MORE THAN A SWEATER.