Denton T-shirt Natural
The “Denton” is a very Mediterranean fish, it lives near coasts like that of our hometown, Alicante at depths of up to 200 meters, on rocky and sandy bottoms.
Among its colors stand out a platinum/whitish blue, and its "golden" reflections that make up the range of colors of the three pieces that carry his name.
This garment is made entirely in Portugal and pigment dyed the “old school way”, a vintage result is obtained giving the piece a worn out appearance as well as a very special soft touch.
* Pigments dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.
Roberto is 1.85m and wears size L
STANDARD FIT TSHIRT
- Standard fit, short sleeved t-shirt
- Pigment Dyed
- This t-shirt may present irregular dye o shade effect, this is intended to make the garment look vintage
- The color may fade after several washes
- Wash cold with color like garments, it will bleed
- 100% combed cotton, 160 g/m²
- Knitted, dyed, cut, printed and sewn 100% in Portugal
Free shipping on Orders over € 40 in Spain and over € 100 in Europe.
For the rest of the orders the shipping cost is 3€ in Spain and starting from 6€ in Europe depending on the area.
The estimated delivery time is about 2-3 days in Spain and 4-5 days in Europe.
If you want more information about our shipping and returns policy, click here.
Returns in Spain are free, in Europe you will have to take care of the expenses to send us your order.
According to current regulations, we accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order. As soon as we receive your package we will proceed with the refund of your money.
For more information about the return process and our shipping policy, click here.
Classic Cotton Jersey
This is a premium quality fabric made with combed cotton, and treated with dyes that persist after multiple washes.
Our goal for the Classic range is to achieve a durable garment for your wardrobe.
Depending on the garment we use more or less grammage per square meter and we also select the thickness of the yarn so that, combining these two factors, we arrive at the style we are looking for.
Secure Checkout with