Sauce Loopback Pigment Dyed Zip Sweater Barbados Cherry
Juanpe is 1.81m and wears size L
Inspired by the flora and fauna from the Mediterranean coast, the Pigment Dyed collection is entirely made in Portugal.
This sweater is made from a 270 g/m² Italian Fleece, with a very soft touch and a perfect fit thanks to the pigment garment dyeing process, which also provides it with a vintage and unique look.
The YKK zipper runs a little less than halfway of the garment and the puller is also garment dyed.
* Pigment dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.
ROBERTO IS 1.85m AND IS WEARING A LARGE(L)
During this special dyieing process pigments stick on the fabric with the help of binders.
In this technique the chemicals are less toxic and least polluting and the color fades with the repeated use, like denim, that provides a fantastic vintage look.
Free shipping on Orders over € 60 in Spain and over € 100 in Europe.
For the rest of the orders the shipping cost is 4€ in Spain and starting from 7€ in Europe depending on the area.
The estimated delivery time is about 2-3 days in Spain and 4-5 days in Europe.
If you want more information about our shipping and returns policy, click here.
Returns in Spain are free. For orders coming the rest of the world, customers are responsible for the shipping costs.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving your order. As soon as we receive your package we will proceed with the refund of your money.
For more information about the return process and our shipping policy, click here.
- Standard fit half zip sweater
- French Terry
- YKK Zip
- Pigment Dyed
- This garment may present irregular shade effects, this is intended to make the garment look vintage
- The color may fade after several washes
- 100% combed cotton, 270 g/m²
- Wash cold with color like garments, it will bleed
- Knitted, dyed, cut and sewn 100% in Portugal
Secure Checkout with