Sargo Pigment Dyed Jogger Dark Denim
The “Sargo” is found mainly in the Mediterranean Sea, it lives on the coastlines, and although it can be found up to depths of 50 meters, we will generally see it in the first 10-15 meters.
All of them are born male, and when they reach a certain age and size they transform into females. As females they continue to grow until reaching 30-35 cm, although specimens up to half a meter in length have been found.
This garment is made entirely in Portugal and pigment dyed the “old school way”, a vintage result is obtained giving the piece a worn out appearance as well as a very special soft touch.
* Pigments dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.
Roberto is 1.85m and wears size L
- Standard fit jogger pant
- French Terry
- Pigment Dyed
- This garment may present irregular shade effects, this is intended to make the garment look vintage
- The color may fade after several washes
- Elastic band on waist with drawcord
- Embroidered elephant logo
- 100% combed cotton, 270 g/m²
- Wash cold with color like garments, it will bleed
- Knitted, dyed, cut and sewn 100% in Portugal
Free shipping on Orders over € 60 in Spain and over € 100 in Europe.
For the rest of the orders the shipping cost is 3€ in Spain and starting from 6€ in Europe depending on the area.
The estimated delivery time is about 2-3 days in Spain and 4-5 days in Europe.
If you want more information about our shipping and returns policy, click here.
Returns in Spain are free. For orders coming the rest of the world, customers are responsible for the shipping costs.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving your order. As soon as we receive your package we will proceed with the refund of your money.
For more information about the return process and our shipping policy, click here.
During this special dyieing process pigments stick on the fabric with the help of binders.
In this technique the chemicals are less toxic and least polluting and the color fades with the repeated use, like denim, that provides a fantastic vintage look.
Secure Checkout with