All you need to know about your Christmas shopping
The end of Black Friday marks the beginning of one of the most important shopping campaigns of the year: Christmas. We’re still recovering from a week granting discounts, dealing with floods of purchases (online and in our Alicante store), preparing shipments, arranging couriers, and so on. It's time to take a deep breath, have a little break, and begin all the preparations for the coming days.
2020 has been an unusual year, the pandemic has touched our lives in every sense, not just shopping. We fully understand that this year the thought of gifts that excite us all has been to put one side. We think it’s best in a year like this to be close to your loved ones and to know they're fine.
We want to support you at this time by providing a set of instructions to encourage you to plan your orders better, avoid unnecessary crowds and prevent leaving everything until the last minute (buying in haste is never good and even less so now). Here’s some useful information if you decide to buy any of our products in the coming days:
- We’ve extended the deadline for returns or exchanges: you now have 30 days.
- Everything you buy between now and 6 December, you can exchange before 7 January, even if the time limit is more than 30 days. From 7 December there is a new time limit, 30 days.
- In the end, if you see the 24th approaching and you’re just in time, these are the deadlines for placing an order if it is to arrive in time for Christmas:
* I live in Spain (on the peninsula) and I wish to receive my order before 24 December: your deadline is 21 December before 13.00.
* I live in Spain (Canary Islands or the Balearic Islands) and I wish to receive my order before 24 December: your deadline is 17 December before 13:00.
* I live beyond Spain within Europe, I choose the regular shipping option (GLS) and my order must be delivered before 24 December: your deadline is 17 December before 13.00.
* I live beyond Spain within Europe, I choose the URGENT shipping option and my order must be delivered before 24 December: your deadline is 21 December before 13.00.
Remember: have your mobile switched on in case you are called by our courier or to ensure that there will be someone at the address where you want to receive your order. And we cannot emphasise how important it is to recheck your order form and make sure all your data is correct. In the shipping options you can choose REPACK and say goodbye to single-use packaging. Many of you already know about it and chose it in your Black Friday orders, helping to make this planet a better place in the future. Throughout the Christmas campaign until 24 December, you can add this recyclable packaging to your order free of charge, making you part of the #trashfreechristmas movement.
That being said, if you've got this far, Trendsplant is going to be part of your Christmas. That's why we've made a selection of products for you to get to know better, so that you can send them to all those people you want to make feel special during this time. Let’s go:
- Organic cotton: In our catalog you will now find garments made entirely in Portugal from GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton. This is something you will see most often in our new lines, taking us further along the road towards sustainability.
- SEAQUAL™ masks: We made a rough estimate of what the decision to work with SEAQUAL™ represents regarding environmental impact: given the number of swimsuits sold, we have recycled more than 10,000 plastic bottles. Since the summer, the SEAQUAL™ fabric has also been used in the new masks we produce, which are also reversible. This product is now part of our life, so if you wish to give people different masks or masks featuring the designs of Antonyo Marest, we’re your best option.
- Bamboo for comfort: Yes, we have produced socks whose main component is bamboo (80% Bamboo, 20% Nylon/Elastane/Polyamide), because everything cotton and polyester can do in this type of garment, bamboo does better: it has great antibacterial capacity, it absorbs almost twice as much moisture as cotton, it controls temperature and it prevents irritation due to its high breathability.